Find out how a membership can benefit you. Apply today.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Our economists and actuaries produce insightful research and analysis.
MEMBER ONLY ACCESS
Access to the Triple-I Member website including the Triple-I Daily and the Insurance Facts.
We provide communications resources and knowledgeable industry spokespeople.
DIGITAL PRESENCE SUPPORT
Social media amplification and digital marketing assets.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO PREMIUM CONTENT
Tons of resources right at your fingertips
Extensive information services, research and publication, including custom research requests
24/7 access to members-only resources
- The latest from Triple-I
- Overview of member benefits and who to contact
- Quarterly Underwriting Projections report
- The Insurance Facts updated throughout the year for members only
- Tool Kits and Talking Points
Triple-I Daily newsletter
A daily roundup of the latest industry news and research delivered to your inbox each weekday morning.
Members-Only Economic and Underwriting Products
- Economics Dashboard – Microsite with customizable and interactive graphs showcasing key economic trends driving insurance performance
- Company Profiler – Interactive digital reports translating key economic trends for your company’s geographic footprint and insurance lines
- Quarterly Economics Report and Webinar
- Quarterly Underwriting Projections Report and Webinar
Learn more about the latest trends affecting the insurance industry.
Photo of laptop by Sincerely Media on Unsplash.
The go-to resource for business leaders, journalists, policymakers, researchers, and students who want to have a greater understanding of the insurance industry. With thousands of facts, figures and charts designed for easy reference, it covers the dollars and cents of the business, losses by category, premiums by line and much more.
Attend the Joint Industry Forum (JIF) at a special discounted rate
JIF was created to provide the widest spectrum of property/casualty, life insurance and reinsurance industry leaders with the opportunity to gather and discuss topics of vital interest to the industry. Past keynote speakers include Dana Perino, Terrell Davis, Mitch Landrieu, Gen. Stanley McChrystal, Margaret Brennan, and Dr. Glenn Hubbard.